MiChelAngelo BUonaRoti Simoni

Hey! Reckless! Put yourself in my place Or enslave me in your eyes! Do it! Do it! Or forget me in your sleep! How? Oh hell! From now on… You sleep insane!

Friday, February 1, 2013

30 years ago… / 30 anos atrás…

Vittoria Colonna, by Sebastiano del Piombo, c. 1520

English:
Hello. My name is Vittoria Colonna. I was a very influential person in Rome's society at the Renaissance period. The very fundations of the Catholic Church was being defined at that time and a huge effort to bring spirituality to the Church was being made by a group of extraordinary people leaded by myself. But the political ones took the power and used the force to destroy those who was trying to get rid of the materialism in the center of Christianity. I was the heart of this opposition group. I was murdered by the Inquisition in february 25th, 1547. The result of these past events is the Catholic Church you all know today: a corrupt power, manipulating beliefs to increase its political influence. Well, I did my best to avoid this destiny to the Church.
The problem is that, in fact, there is a God. And someone can reincarnate indeed. When I died, I was having a long term relationship with Michelangelo Buonarroti. He would not leave me behind. At my last days, when the Inquisition was torturing and killing anyone related to my group, he was the only person beside me. He kept visiting me no matter how dangerous was the situation. Despite all the threats, he was always arguing in my defence. Well, the catholic criminals managed to kill me even with all Michelangelo's attention on my situation.
Unfortunatelly to the heirs of this criminal group that took over the Church, God simply brought Michelangelo back to Earth. He is here to my spiritual rescue, but what a mess he can bring to the Catholic Church by just expressing himself. Kisses for you all.

30 years ago…
30 years ago, some day on the first week of february, I was returning to work after lunch time when I decided to stop at a newsstand because I still had a few minutes for myself. And I read the words "…the famous Vittoria Colonna". That was how everything started. I was 22 year-old and my life collapsed. I simply knew that there was something in my childhood to be understood. Now this is story will be lived in public to the very end of my life.

Português:
Olá. Meu nome é Vittoria Colonna. Eu era uma pessoa muito influente na sociedade de Roma no período renascentista. Os fundamentos da Igreja Católica estavam sendo definidos naquela época e um grande esforço para trazer espiritualidade à Igreja estava sendo feito por um grupo de pessoas extraordinárias liderados por mim. Mas os políticos tomaram o poder e usaram a força para destruir quem lutava contra o materialismo no centro do cristianismo. Eu era o coração do grupo de oposição. Fui assassinada pela Inquisição em 25 de fevereiro de 1547. O resultado desses eventos passados ​​é a Igreja Católica que todos conhecemos hoje: um poder corrupto, manipulando crenças para aumentar a sua influência política. Bem, eu fiz o meu melhor para evitar este destino para a Igreja.
O problema é que, verdadeiramente, há um Deus. E alguém pode, sim, reencarnar. Quando morri, meu relacionamento com Michelangelo Buonarroti já durava muito tempo. Ele não iria me deixar para trás jamais. Em meus últimos dias, quando a Inquisição torturava e matava qualquer um relacionado ao meu grupo, ele era a única pessoa ao meu lado. Ele continuou me visitando, não importando o quão perigosa era a situação. Apesar de todas as ameaças, ele estava sempre discutindo em minha defesa. Bem, os criminosos católicos conseguiram me assassinar debaixo do nariz de Michelangelo.
Infelizmente para os herdeiros deste grupo criminoso que assumiu a Igreja, Deus simplesmente decidiu trazer Michelangelo de volta à Terra. Ele está aqui para o meu resgate espiritual mas… que bagunça ele pode trazer para a Igreja Católica por apenas se expressar. Beijos para todos.
30 anos atrás…
30 anos atrás, em algum dia da primeira semana de fevereiro, eu voltava para o trabalho ao término da hora do almoço, quando decidi parar em uma banca de jornal porque ainda tinha alguns minutos. E li a expressão "... a famosa Vittoria Colonna". Foi assim que tudo começou. Eu tinha 22 anos e minha vida desmoronou. Simplesmente sabia que havia algo fundamental na minha infância para ser compreendido. Agora, esta história será vivida em público até o fim da minha vida.


No comments:

Post a Comment